Willys Jeepster (1950)
Price: US $33,475.00
Price: US $33,475.00
Classic V8 Sales 1950 Willys Jeepster 800-208-4846 Engine 161 Lightning 6 Cylinder Transmission 3 Speed Manual Exterior Color Red Interior Color Black Odometer 18, 631 Stock # 23423438 Description This 1950 Willys Jeepster is a true collector's item that grabs attention wherever it goes!
With a 161 Lightning 6 Cylinders F Head Motor and a 3 speed column mounted T-96 transmission with a 2 speed overdrive, the car can easily cruise around town and on the highways.
Comes with a Planar front suspension and a Dana 23 rear axle.
Electrics were recently converted from 6 to 12 volts.
The following is the work history done to this car.
- New top and side curtains. New top pads and oak top and header bows.
- New upholstery, carpet, pad, boot, spare tire cover, sun visors, and new custom storage bag for side curtains.
- New wiring converted from 6 volts to 12, rebuilt alternator and Pertronix electronic ignition and coil, and new spark plugs.
- New cooper white wall radial tires, hub caps and stainless steel trim rings. New brake cylinders, shoes, brake lines and new master cylinder. Four new shock absorbers.
- New windshield glass, rubber, and side vents.
- New overdrive solenoid
- New kingpins and bushings, rebuilt steering wheel with horn hardware. Turn signal unit and wiring installed on column.
- Electric wiper motor (replaces vacuum) and new arms and blades.
- Installed modern new AM/FM/CD player with speakers and antenna
- rebuilt speedometer
- gas tank was removed cleaned, new sending unit installed.
- rebuilt carburetor/oil bath air cleaner.
- new amber fog lights and brackets
- rebuilt Southwind gas heater installation. Not hooked up. All instructions and parts included with vehicle.
- New seat belts front and rear
- One year old battery
- Rear differential cleaned and fluid replaced, transmission drained and new fluid replaced.
- mechanical fuel pump replaced with electric fuel pump and sealed block off.
- recent wheel alignment
- installed switch operated backup lights
- Radiator removed, reversed flushed, tested, painted and reinstalled, new radiator cap.
- new leaf spring bushings and shackle bolts for rear springs
- new emergency brake cable
- new bushing for transmission shift linkage with steel sleeves
- Rebuilt T-96 transmission included: main drive gear, 13 main shaft roller bearings, rear oil seal, and synchronizer assembly, shift linkage oil seal, complete small parts transmission repair kit, complete transmission gasket set.
- New 7 piece clutch kit; clutch cover and pressure plate, clutch friction disc, clutch release bearing, clutch release bearing sleeve, clutch release fork, clutch pilot bushing, clutch release return spring
- replaced kick down switch for overdrive.
- 2 rusted area's cutout under car and new steel welded in place and undercoated.
- convertible top adjusted and new center latch installed
As you can tell, a LOT of love, work, and attention has been given to this beauty. If you are interested, please call Classic V8 Sales at 1-800-208-4846 or email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to answer any and all questions you may have about this classic ride!
Photos Terms of Payment A deposit in the amount of $1500 plus 5% of the final sales price is required. Once the remaining balance is paid to the owner of the vehicle, title will be transferred and documentation will be overnighted to the buyer. No sales tax is applicable.
About Us Classic cars aren’t just “used vehicles, ” and a classic car owner is a much different buyer or seller than those typically found at a used car lot. Owners of classics are committed to their cars because in many cases, they’ve owned the vehicle for a long time, have worked on their car to improve it, and in many cases, played a large part in restoring their car to a high standard.
At Classic V-8 Sales we’ve spent several years restoring cars for clients, helping them purchase, sell and ship their vehicles throughout the world. In short, car guys know other car guys and that’s how we do business. It’s personal. We foster personal relationships with individuals who have a big investment in their vehicle.
Phone 800-208-4846 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Hours Monday - Sunday 7:00AM - 8:00PM
|Engine:||161 Lightning 6 Cylinder||For Sale By:||Dealer|