Edsel Corsair -- (1959)
Price: US $25,995.00
Price: US $25,995.00
1959 Edsel Corsair
332 CID V8
2 Speed Automatic
Vehicle Description: Gateway Classic Cars in our Orlando, Florida showroom is a 1959 Edsel Corsair. This 1959 Edsel Corsair is equipped with a 332 V8 2 two barrel carburetor with a three- speed automatic transmission. Exterior color is a Aqua Blue with a two tone aqua blue and white interior. White Convertible manual top, Hub caps, Power Steering, Vinyl Interior, Wide White wall tires, radial tires, power brakes. The 1959 Edsel Corsair was introduced in the fall of 1958. The Edsel Corsair represented the premium Edsel model range. The 1959 Edsel Corsair rode on a 120 in (3048 mm) wheelbase, 210.9 in (5, 357 mm) length, 79.8 in (2, 027 mm) Width, and with a height of 56.7 in (1, 440 mm). With only 1, 343 2-Door converetible units produced in 1959 this beauty will be the talk at the local cruise-in. Enjoy a cruise with the top down in this 1959 Edsel Corsair. For more information please visit and to see over 100 HD Pictures and a HD Video of this 1959 Edsel Corsair please contact us at 407-753-2078 or email us at See
Wide White Walls Manual Top Power Steering Hub Caps Power Brakes Vinyl Interior
Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty: This vehicle is 'For Sale by Owner, ' displayed at Gateway Classic Cars, who is acting only as a Sales Agent. The Company is not making any representations as to the condition and/or the value of this vehicle. Gateway Classic Cars has not checked the condition (mechanical or structural), mileage or authenticity of this vehicle and is relying on the information provided by the seller. The company is not responsible for omissions and/or errors in advertising this vehicle and will hold the Company harmless from all future claims arising from any representations made by the Seller.
This Vehicle is owned by the Company, however, the Company is not making any representations as to the condition, authenticity, mileage or originality of this vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties, verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection, knowledge and judgment on this vehicle.
About Orlando Gateway Classics:
We have over 2500 classic cars in 16 showrooms across the country and they are all for sale on ebay Motors!
SOOOO, if you love classic cars CLICK HERE to see them all in our ebay Store!
While you are browsing, please subscribe to our ebay Newsletter and save us as a favorite.
That way you can come back and check out our most recent classic car listings!
Terms and Conditions:
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping
All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 407-771-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call, text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed to take offer to seller. Deposit only charged if offer is accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH, wire transfer, cashier's check, credit card(3% fee), personal check(10 business days to clear), and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts, cleared payment in full, and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.
- An offer is a commitment to purchase and is not contingent upon inspection, financing, or any other terms.
Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||GCCORD1062||Mileage:||0|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Trim:||--|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||332 CID V8|
|Power Options:||--||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Exterior Color:||Aqua||For Sale By:||Dealer|