Cord Speedster Tribute (1936)
Price: US $74,000.00
Price: US $74,000.00
1936 Auburn Speedster
351 CID Windsor V8
3 Speed Automatic
Vehicle Description: For sale in our Fort Lauderdale Showroom is this classic 1978 Auburn Speedster Tribute. Built by California Custom Coach Car and titled as a 1978 Auburn, this beautiful car would look amazing in your collection. Cord; Auburn and Duesenberg are big names in the collector car world. In the mid 1920â€™s Auburn started producing the Speedster Model and this car is probably one of the most beautiful cars ever built. The design is breathtaking. It was only a matter of time until companies start reproducing this classic Speedster. This example of a tribute Auburn is in beautiful condition. The body is in remarkable shape. The doors and hood close flush, as they should, and the paint finish looks very nice. The brand new soft top fits great and the side curtains will protect you from getting wet. The interior is clean and very comfortable. You will sit like a king in this car. As always, the best part of a classic car, is the unforgettable memories you will have in them. You will turn heads everywhere you go in this Speedster. Driving this car is SO MUCH FUN!
The 351ci Windsor V8 engine powers this gorgeous car. Options include: Convertible Top, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Leather Interior, Custom Wire Wheels and White Wall Tires. Overall, this Auburn was very well built, and in amazing condition. This is a must see.
To see 100+ HD pictures and a video of this 1936 Auburn Speedster Tribute, please visit For more information or to schedule an appointment to view car in person, please call the Fort Lauderdale showroom at 954-228-1049 or email us directly at
Wide White Walls Manual Top Power Steering Wire Wheels Power Brakes Leather Interior
Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty: This vehicle is 'For Sale by Owner, ' displayed at Gateway Classic Cars, who is acting only as a Sales Agent. The Company is not making any representations as to the condition and/or the value of this vehicle. Gateway Classic Cars has not checked the condition (mechanical or structural), mileage or authenticity of this vehicle and is relying on the information provided by the seller. The company is not responsible for omissions and/or errors in advertising this vehicle and will hold the Company harmless from all future claims arising from any representations made by the Seller.
This Vehicle is owned by the Company, however, the Company is not making any representations as to the condition, authenticity, mileage or originality of this vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties, verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection, knowledge and judgment on this vehicle.
About Ft Lauderdale Gateway Classics:
We have over 2500 classic cars in 16 showrooms across the country and they are all for sale on ebay Motors!
SOOOO, if you love classic cars CLICK HERE to see them all in our ebay Store!
While you are browsing, please subscribe to our ebay Newsletter and save us as a favorite.
That way you can come back and check out our most recent classic car listings!
Terms and Conditions:
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping
All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 954-227-4202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call, text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH, wire transfer, cashier's check, credit card(3% fee), personal check(10 business days to clear), and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts, cleared payment in full, and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.
- An offer is a commitment to purchase and is not contingent upon inspection, financing, or any other terms.
Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||GCCFTL338||Mileage:||0|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Engine:||351 CID Windsor V8|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Drive Type:||--|
|Sub Model:||Tribute||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Exterior Color:||Brown||For Sale By:||Dealer|