Price: US $12,500.00
Price: US $12,500.00
It’s time to sell my
1960 Willys Jeep
pickup. I purchased the Willys to create memories with my kids. I had fond memories myself of the one I owned in High School. My kids are teens now and it’s time for somebody else to enjoy.
I purchased this truck out of Texas several years ago. The engine is a straight six super hurricane. It starts easy and runs great. I even had the cigarette lighter wired to work. I have what might be the original service manual and definitely the original master parts list. I might also have a few other parts and will start compiling.
There are cracks in the top of the cap. My guess is there was an air conditioner mounted on the top? When it arrived there was a crack about 12” long on top of the passenger’s seat. There are a few other spider cracks. It’s an easy fix if you have the skill set can replace it with the extra cap I purchased. There is a slight oil leak I believe from the front PTO seal.
Below is a list of many, but not all the repairs and or purchases made for the truck.
· -New gas tank and fuel sender. Extra fuel sender
· -Complete break overhaul including installation of drivers side steering drag link arm, King Pin Bearing cap, cone and shimpack
· -New fuel pump / vacuum advance
· - Installed correct turn signal switch
· -Replaced speedometer (due to non-working fuel gage) with an original Willys speedometer All gauges work now. Mileage is a Guesstimate. The replaced speedometer read 47, 000.
· -All chrome redone
· - NOS tailgate chain and sleeves
· -Vacuum wiper motor
· - New horn and steering wheel
· -Correct air cleaner
· - Refurbished springs
· -Replaced front and rear PTO seals
-Purchased parts not installed
· -Heater assembly, (control levers, heater core, new plenum box)
· -E-break handle and cable
· -Extra rebuilt distributor
· -Cab top
· -Step side mounting brackets, (original). New steps from original design
If it sells for the asking price the parts, go w/ it. Thanks for your consideration.
|Mileage:||47000||Engine:||6 cylinder Flat Head Super Hurricane|
|Transmission:||Manual||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||Exterior Color:||Blue|
|Drive Type:||4WD||Options:||4-Wheel Drive|
|Body Type:||Standard Cab Pickup||Number of Cylinders:||6|