Shelby Cobra (1964)
Price: US $150,000.00
Price: US $150,000.00
1964 Kirkham Shelby Cobra -slabside #432.
1. Rare alum. -Slabside body/narrow fender, -Same Kirkham alum. body as the last Shelby 50th anniversary car.
2. Shelby cobra registry –page 894 of the 4th edition, #432, very few in Shelby registry.
3. Brushed aluminum body -15k option, on stainless steel 4” tube chassis – 5k option, with black leather interior. Total = 24k options
15k custom Keith Craft motor
build from Dart sportsman block, 289 stroked to 347(4.125 -big bore) with eagle steel crank/rods and alum heads/roller cam. Motor dyno tuned to 492hp & 452ft-lbs torque.
5. Custom headers/exhaust built & all mechanics installed by master builder/fabricator-
Paul Shaughnessy of New Metal Kustomz.
6. 5 speed Tremec TKO 600 transmission with original style straight t-shifter/center mount.
7. Penske coil-over suspension with Wilwood brakes, with 6 spoke spin off Halibrand style rims.
8. Salisbury –IRS/Independent rear suspension, billet alum case with Dana 3.43 gears and posi.
9. Stainless steel steering shaft/Billet alum half shafts/alum radiator/battery kill-theft switch/heat shields/dropped foot box for more leg room and taller person with glove box.
10. 15” original style wood Shelby/snake steering wheel, - hood scoop, 427 black roll bar, and black bumper jacks. Stainless steel clevis pins/rings used for quick wheel removal & no safety wire used.
YouTube links available and a FACEBOOK LINK OF BUILD PROCESS - with 120 photos
The car would cost approx. 160k -165k to configure today with over a years wait at Kirkham. This car has been titled and licensed in 2 different states as a 1964. So it does not have to go through the difficult SB-100 process
This car is a blast to drive and the way the car was meant to be and raced/won races as a small block = approx. 2000lbs
Please contract - Mike @ 707-529-5870 with any question. Car is located in north San Diego. CA. Welcome to have car inspected/viewed at any time.
|“Unique/Rare Brushed alum - Slabside body with Stainless steel 4" chassis = 24k options”|
|Year:||1964||VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||KC5DNLM0432|
|Mileage:||2,400||Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Drive Type:||RWD||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller||Interior Color:||Black|
|Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|