Jeep Cherokee Chief Sport Wide Track 401 AT PS PB Tilt FREE SHIP (1976)
Price: US $500.00
Price: US $500.00
1976 Jeep Cherokee Chief 4x4
Wide Track Sport Model
401 AT PS PB AC Tilt
New Paint & Interior
Turn Key 0-Rust!
Free lower 48-state shipping with Buy It Now!
You are bidding on an amazing and beautiful 1976 Jeep Cherokee Chief Sport Wide Track 4x4 sport utility wagon. Rare to begin with, his came from the factory with the Silver Metallic and Black paint scheme, arguably Jeep's best paint scheme. This rig is a turn-key daily-driver with no rust issues. Sporting beautiful new bodywork and paint, she looks like a million bucks and rides just as nicely, too. This is the fully loaded, high-line Wide Track Sport model featuring the extra exterior brightwork, bucket seat interior with Indian western scroll work, Sport steering wheel, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning, cruise, tilt steering column, the big 401 cubic inch V8, and more. A gorgeous Jeep in all respects. Details are as follows:
- Rust free original body with beautiful new two-stage Silver Metallic and Black paint job, and new Cherokee Chief decals
- Factory Wide Track axles and fender flares
- Nice front windshield, rear tailgate glass, and side glass
- Sidewinder under-bumper front winch with remote control
- Rear receiver hitch
- CB Radio and Stereo
- Original chrome spoke steel off road wheels with a good matched set of tires
- Big factory 401 cubic inch engine with performance parts including Jacobs DUI igntion, new carb, headers, and more
- Turbo Hydromatic three-speed automatic transmission in excellent operating condition
- Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Column, Cruise Control, and more... Loaded!
- Front and rear drive axles and Quadra Track 4x4 transfer case serviced
and in proper working order
- Dual exhaust system
- Brake system gone through and in proper working order
- Fuel system gone through and new Edelbrock carburetor
- New Interstate 800ccv battery
- Frame, suspension, undercarriage, etc. inspected and clean
- Original Sport front bucket seat interior features new seat upholstery
- New door panel upholstery and headliner
- Original floor mat in amazing, excellent condition
- Much more!
This special Cherokee Chief Sport Wide Track is not only beautiful to look at, but is also a turn-key, reliable daily driver. She starts easily and runs great, runs cool, and drives nicely as well, with excellent street manners. The Quadra Track 4x4 is in proper working order, for your off-road adventures. All the work has been professionally performed; no amateur or back-yard build here; this is a classy, quality rig from top to bottom. The only thing that I can think that you may wish to do in the future is servicing the factory air conditioning system. The Cherokee has 105k original miles, is well sorted out, and a pleasure to drive. With the new carburetor, high energy ignition, new battery, etc. you can get in and head out with confidence.
This is a very rare opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind Cherokee Chief. Definitely one of the coolest 4x4's ever built. Why buy a Bronco or Blazer when you can own The Chief?
You may call me directly at 360-936-9257 with any questions you may have. Please, o zero- or low-feedback buyers without contacting me first. I reserve the right to end the auction early, please call with any questions you may have,
Clear title in hand, matches VIN exactly for export, inspection, etc. International buyers are welcome as long as you contact me first, nd are able to pay promptly.
Please be prepared to remit payment in full within 3 days of auction's end via deposit to my Bank of America account, or bank-to-bank wire transfer. While every effort is being made to describe the Jeep as accurately as possible, t is in fact a 45-year-old classic and therefore being sold as-is, without warranty or guarantee expressed, written, or implied. While very nice, the vehicle is not perfect or without flaws; expect minor issues associated with a vehicle of this age and era. Shipping is the full responsibility of the buyer; I will make the vehicle and myself available for loading on short notice. I can recommend a reliable shipping broker I have worked with for years.
Tim 360-936-9257 in Vancouver, WA 98661
|“Tim 360-936-9257. 1976 Cherokee Chief Sport Wide Track, 105k miles, strong 401 w/performance parts, AT, PS, PB, AC (needs charge), cruise. Loaded rig with a fresh cosmetic restoration including paint and interior. NOT a nut and bolt restoration, this was and is a sound daily driver 4x4 that just received a professional paint job, decals, and new seat upholstery. Great condition, not perfect but very nice. Expect small issues associated with a 45-year-old classic. Clear title, sold exactly as-is. Please call Tim at 360-936-9257 with any questions you may have.”|
|Engine:||401 AMC||Options:||4-Wheel Drive|
|Sub Model:||Cherokee Chief Sport Wide Track 401 AT PS PB Tilt||Power Options:||Air Conditioning|
|Model:||Cherokee||Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Trim:||Chief Sport Wide Track 401 AT PS PB Tilt FREE SHIP||Transmission:||Automatic|