BMW 5-Series (1981)
Price: US $5,800.00
Price: US $5,800.00
· Well maintainedclassic beauty; The E12 was the first BMW to carry the 5 series badge.
· Long history ofmaintenance records (including original window sticker!)
· Cashmere paintin great condition with some minor scratches here and there, but original andbeautiful (some signs of age on the roof of the car where the clear coat isfading, but still looks great).
· 5-speed manualtransmission
· 106, 100 miles(approximate)
· Third owner (owned/enjoyedsince 2015). Second owner owned fromearly 2014; Fist owner owned (and really maintained) since early 1981 untilsold in 2014.
· No reportedaccidents
· Fog lights(working)
· Power driver’sside mirror (works)
· Power slidingand tiling sunroof (works)
· Original dealerinstalled BBS wheels (including spare)
· Kumho KH17P195/70HR14 tires in excellent condition
· Ice cold airconditioning
· Power windows
· Original factoryAM/FM cassette player
· Front seats ingood shape for their age; covered with real sheepskin covers
· Rear seatsrecently reupholstered and look beautiful.
· Alternatorreplaced in June 2018
· Tie Rod Assembly(outer and center) and left lower control arm replaced in August 2018
· Many extramiscellaneous spare parts included (including spare bumper, front air dam, window switches, misc. interior and exterior hardware parts)
· Car is ahead-turner and a pleasure to cruise down the highway. Have done 4 years worth of drives toAsheville, NC, form Atlanta, GA, for the Vintage (check it out: here and she purrs down the highway and has never let us down.
· Runs great withno known mechanical issues
· I do not havethe proper garage space needed to keep the car protected long-term.
· As is, nowarranties.
· $1000 non-refundabledeposit due within 48 hours of auction close via PayPal
· Full payment duewithin 7 days of auction close.
· Small cracks indash (see photos), but overall the dash is in excellent condition.
· Cassette playeris not working.
· Car is probablydue for new brake rotors (pulls to the left a little bit when braking)
· Odometer worksflawlessly during winter months, works off and on during warmer weather. This has been a weekend driver only for mesince I have owned it and history of records leads me to believe that the mileson the odometer are not significantly off from true miles.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||WBACJ9503B6784548||Mileage:||106100|
|Number of Cylinders:||6||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|