Hummer H1 HMCO (1995)
Price: US $40,000.00
Price: US $40,000.00
This Hummer H1 is owned by a USA Olympic Bronze Medalist 68' and Olympic Coach 76'
Own a piece of history and drive this mean machine. This beautiful original cherry red Open Top/Convertible 1995 Hummer H1 5.7 Gas model is up for sale. This Hummer turns heads everywhere I have driven it and still gets attention and respect wherever I go.
This is an exceedingly rare gas Hummer model (less than 2, 000 ever made) with lots of engine performance upgrades plus interior upgrades. It has a clean title, passes smog, and my father and I are the co-owners and must sell due to a upcoming surgery to pay for expenses.
Perfect Condition! California car all its life and has been maintained meticulously! I bought this in 2001 and have spent a ton of time, money, and effort to make this an amazingly unique Hummer H1. I’m selling this H1 Hummer to pay for medical bills for my father who is going in for back surgery this month. Extremely hard to find this specific type and color of Hummer that is kept in this great condition with so many awesome upgrades. Mike Sabbarese in Huntington Beach, Ca did all of the custom work for this H1 over the years since owning this vehicle. There have been many recent service and upgrades done on the car.
The car is 100% solid and will never lose value. Car is in great shape… engine & transmission 4wd works perfect.
Some of the recent upgrades in the last few years:
Exterior and Engine/Exhaust Upgrades:
- 2” body lift and all body bushing- New 38” Parnelli Jones tires (runs awesome and efficiently on and off-road)
- Brakes and rotors serviced and changed
- Oil changed
- Short Snorkel added
- New upgraded driver and passenger side view mirrors (wide versions/awesome and new looking like the new 2006 Alpha’s)
- Hummer front lightbar with 4 High output off-road PIA lights
- Upgraded Led marker lights surrounding the entire truck
- Strobe lights on front headlights-Flowmaster + High Flow Catalytic Converter Custom exhaust job adds around 30-40 horsepower
- K&N Air Filters
- Jacobs Electronics Engine Coil for added horsepower and performance
Interior… honestly too much to list here but down below just a few major details:
- Has full custom audio work done inside (over 10k spent on this sound system project) LED red lights interior
- Custom audio front and back of car premium audio boxes with 21 speaker Infinity/Pioneer sound system and 3 amplifiers
- 3 Pioneer 7-inch screen TV’s in front and behind the front seats with DVD player
- 10 CD disc changer with XM Radio Adapter Included
-Upgraded rear mirror with outside temperature display and compass inside mirror
Truck is located in South Bay, Los Angeles. Contact 310-971-3191
Payment must be made in cash or certified check. No trades.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||137DA9033SE166020||Mileage:||75721|
|Number of Cylinders:||8||Trim:||HMCO|
|Body Type:||SUV||Interior Color:||Gray|
|Drive Type:||4WD||Engine:||5.7L Gas|