Jeep Wrangler (2000)
Price: US $14,000.00
Price: US $14,000.00
I have just completed a Restoration / Performance build on this Jeep, I started w/ a RUST Free, NEVER been in the MUD, very, very well maintained Jeep, w/ the inline 6 cylinder, 5 speed transmission. Factory A/C w/ Factory Hard Doors (glass windows).
I completely disassembled the jeep to prep for its new paint, I removed all interior, then removed front/rear bumpers, marker/blinker/tail/head lights, tag holder, spare tire carrier, all hood hardware, soft top w/frame, fender flares, decals, wipers. .everything.
Completely sanded the entire body in 3 stages, sanded out ALL chips / scratches and imperfections .Then sprayed 3 even coats of 2K primer (not cheap rattle cans) onto the body. Let that properly cure, wet sanded, washed, let dry. Then sprayed 4 coats of Original Factory Color Flame Red, WANDA base paint (quality paint not the cheap stuff ). Then spayed out 3 even coats of high quality Clear Coat. Very Nice shine. If you had a restoration shop spend/do this level of time/labor/work( and use quality materials) in just the paint/body part alone would cost around $4, 500. It took almost an entire month to do it this way...the RIGHT way.
The following is a list of ALL BRAND NEW parts used in order build this Jeep to the next level.
* SKYJACKER Full Suspension 4 Lift Kit complete w/ coil springs, Hydro 7000 shocks, rear adjustable trac bar, front/rear control arms and front/rear sway bar links.
* SKYJACKER Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer
* Custom Front Rock Crawler Bumper w/ winch plate and d-rings.
* Custom Rear Bumper w/ trailer hitch and d-rings, w/built in cut out for over sized tires.
* Smittybilt Gen2 XRC 9, 500LBS. winch w/ remote control.
* 5 BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 33 X 10.50 Tires (this includes matching spare)
* 5 Dick Cepek DC2 15 X 8 customs wheels (to include matching spare)
* All New Lug nuts
*Rampage Diamond Brite Tail light conversion kit installed , (very bright and clear brake lights now)
* MagnaFlow Exhaust system w/ new tail pipe installed.(sounds GREAT)
* Smittybilt Cargo netting (see photos)
* Mopar Factory Correct JEEP Log Emblems put back on fenders.( not cheap ones that will chip/flake off after 2 years)
* Energy Suspension Control Arm Bump Stops (front and rear)
* Rough Country 6.5 wide Fender Flares all around.
* RED ROCK decal. ( if you don't like it, it can very easily be removed w/ a hair dryer and a little patience)
The previous owner has competed the following (i have all receipts that w/ go to new owner) in preventive maintenance / repairs :
New Cylinder Head Gasket w/ head bolts, Spark Plugs, Idle pulley and Belt tensioner, New Radiator / thermostat / flush coolant system all done in 2013.
New Water Pump /thermostat / gasket/ spark plugs differential flush in 2007.
The previous owner also recently installed a Brand New QUADRATEC Soft Top W/ Tinted windows. (not the cheap after market one that tears after taking it off or you have to FIGHT w/the zippers every time) This one has the very tight fit that you want.
He also had the door glass windows professionally Tinted. looks very nice. Also installed a new KenWood radio w/ Polk Audio Speakers in the over head sound bar. As well as the LED Head lights and PIAA Led Fog Lights on the front bumper.
Just recently passed EMISSIONS Test on 7/08/2017.
This JEEP runs/drives/sounds/rides like a Brand New Jeep. Engine and Transmission are in Excellent condition, and drives very smooth at 70MPH.
I have a complete folder w/ all receipts of this build along w/ maintenance records, winch instructions, cargo netting (still in box) that will go to new owner.
Feel free to call mew/any questions that you may have at 770-468-0033, my name is Allen.
The Jeep is Tagged/Titled/Insured in my name, I live in Ga.
I can assist you with shipping, talk to shipping companies help you get a FAIR price and ensure its loaded correctly, take pics and keep you informed . You can expect to pay around $500-$750. Depending on how far away you live and haw fast you want it ...maybe alittle more.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1J4FA49S2YP725812||Mileage:||151,900|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Drive Type:||4WD|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Options:||4-Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color:||Red||Safety Features:||Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag|
|Interior Color:||Black||Power Options:||Air Conditioning|
|Number of Cylinders:||6||For Sale By:||Private Seller|