1970 Indiana YOM License Plate Accessory Package IN1970-26C119 NCplates
“Plate will have bolt hole marks and minor scratches from previous use.”
Item offered is an Indiana Year of Manufacture accessory package for any 1970 vehicle registered in IN. The package includes the following-
- 1970 Indiana license plate in minimum VG condition as shown. The license plate included in this package should be legal to display on your vehicle registered as an antique in Indiana for Year Of Manufacture use as long as you have a current plate inside the vehicle. This is in accordance to the law stated below.
-A plastic bag to protect the plate while it is not used on your car. NCplates offers these packages with original and restored license plates for several states. Many of these states require detailed specifications in order to allow a license plate to be used for this purpose. The license plates we offer for YOM purposes either meet or exceed the specifications for that state. You spent good money on your classic ride- Don"t cheapen it by adding a $5 plate!
Don"t see the year or state you are looking for? Send me an email and I will try to help! Payment by Paypal accepted. Send an email for additional payment information if needed. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED. I ship daily Monday through Friday so payments through Paypal made before 12 Noon Eastern time get same day shipping!
Price shown is my ebay price. For more information on this item and a better price, click here.
Use of authentic antique license plates
Sec. 2.5. (a) After December 31, 2007, a person who registers an antique motor vehicle under this chapter may:
(1) furnish; and
(2) display on the antique motor vehicle; an Indiana license plate from the model year of the antique motor vehicle.
(b) A license plate furnished and displayed under this section must be an authentic license plate from the model year of the antique motor vehicle.
(c) Before a license plate is mounted on an antique motor vehicle under this section, the license plate must be inspected by the bureau to determine whether the license plate:
(1) complies with this section;
(2) is in suitable condition to be displayed; and
(3) bears a unique plate number at the time of the registration of the antique motor vehicle.
The bureau may prohibit the display of an authentic license plate under this section if the authentic license plate is not in conformance with this subsection.
(d) If an Indiana license plate from the model year of the antique motor vehicle is displayed on a motor vehicle registered as an antique motor vehicle under this chapter, the current certificate of registration of the antique motor vehicle shall be:
(1) kept at all times in the vehicle; and
(2) made available for inspection upon the demand of a law enforcement officer.
Notwithstanding IC 9-18-2-21, this subsection is not satisfied by keeping a reproduction of the certificate of registration in the vehicle or making a reproduction of the certificate of registration available for inspection.
(e) The fee to register and display an authentic license plate from the model year of an antique motor vehicle is as provided in IC 9-29-5-32.5.
Sale Price: US $32.50