1980 Indiana YOM License Plate Tag IN #34A478
“Plate will have bolt hole marks and minor scratches from previous use.”
Item offered is an Indiana Year of Manufacture accessory package for any 1980 vehicle registered in IN. The package includes the following-
- 1980 Indiana license plate in minimum VG condition as shown. The license plate included in this package should be legal to display on your vehicle registered as an antique in Indiana for Year Of Manufacture use as long as you have a current plate inside the vehicle. This is in accordance to the law stated below.
-A plastic bag to protect the plate while it is not used on your car. Price shown is my ebay price. For more information on this item and a better price, contact me.
I ship daily Monday through Friday so payments through Paypal made before 12 Noon Eastern time get same day shipping!
Use of authentic antique license plates
Sec. 2.5. (a) After December 31, 2007, a person who registers an antique motor vehicle under this chapter may:
(1) furnish; and
(2) display on the antique motor vehicle; an Indiana license plate from the model year of the antique motor vehicle.
(b) A license plate furnished and displayed under this section must be an authentic license plate from the model year of the antique motor vehicle.
(c) Before a license plate is mounted on an antique motor vehicle under this section, the license plate must be inspected by the bureau to determine whether the license plate:
(1) complies with this section;
(2) is in suitable condition to be displayed; and
(3) bears a unique plate number at the time of the registration of the antique motor vehicle.
The bureau may prohibit the display of an authentic license plate under this section if the authentic license plate is not in conformance with this subsection.
(d) If an Indiana license plate from the model year of the antique motor vehicle is displayed on a motor vehicle registered as an antique motor vehicle under this chapter, the current certificate of registration of the antique motor vehicle shall be:
(1) kept at all times in the vehicle; and
(2) made available for inspection upon the demand of a law enforcement officer.
Notwithstanding IC 9-18-2-21, this subsection is not satisfied by keeping a reproduction of the certificate of registration in the vehicle or making a reproduction of the certificate of registration available for inspection.
(e) The fee to register and display an authentic license plate from the model year of an antique motor vehicle is as provided in IC 9-29-5-32.5.
Sale Price: US $25.00