21 MONTANA & 2 WYOMING Plates 2004 or Older with I, 2 &/or 3 # Combos
21 MONTANA & 2 WYOMING Plates 2004 or Older
with I, 2 &/or 3 # Combos!!!
Among them, they show rubs, scratches, action around bolt holes, small scrapes, some straightening; some need washing.
Included are 9 pairs and an interesting 1989 Dealer/Used Dealer # matchup. Plus 4 have reverse-side oddities from 1988. The guys at the Montana State Prison apparently were doing house-cleaning when making some plates for 1988 bases. On these 4 plates, they used Centennial and Bicentennial blanks. Some other kinds of blanks were used also. But not all plates that year got these unusual reverse sides, so they are a true oddity!
GENERAL WAY I TRY TO DO THINGS:
* I take pictures to try to give you a best look at what you will be receiving. Please contact me before you buy if you have questions. I really only want satisfied buyers.
* I generally ship via first class mail with delivery confirmation to U.S. buyers, usually within 2 days of confirmed payment (I occasionally get called out of town). If item does not qualify for first class, I might use Priority Mail, Media Mail or Parcel Post, depending upon item and weight. If possible by shape and type of items, I can combine shipping on my items bought in the same period. Please make sure your & PayPal account address provided is the one to which you want items shipped – I have no choice but to ship to the address provided to ensure that the transaction is fulfilled by /PayPal policy. When offered internationally, I apply a flat-rate shipping/handling charge. If you have questions about shipping rates outside the U.S., please contact me before you bid. And please know I do not falsify custom forms, so take this into account if your country enforces a duty fee, tax or tariff.
* Please pay within 7 days of purchase or contact me if you are planning to purchase more items that can be grouped in one shipment.
* Normally, I do not accept returns, but if you have a reason, please contact me prior to returning an item. Return shipping will be paid by buyer, unless a description discrepancy is evident.
* If license plate(s), all plates are sold for collection purposes only & are not to be used on a vehicle unless allowed and properly registered by the issuing state, many of which have Year-of-Manufacture licensing laws that enable use of plates from the same year as the vehicle’s birth.
(wife of Carl Rieckmann, Auto License Plate Collectors Association, #252)
Sale Price: US $37.77