MINNESOTA 1912 to 1914 and 1915 to 1917 license plates
MINNESOTA 1912 to 1914 and 1915 to 1917 license
These two aluminum plates are in fair to good condition, with extra holes and are bent, owing to their flimsy condition.
* I take pictures to try to give you a best look at what you will be receiving. I really only want satisfied buyers.
* I generally ship via Priority Mail to US locations. I can combine shipping on my items bought in the same period. Please make sure your PayPal account address provided is the one to which you want items shipped – I have no choice but to ship to the address provided to ensure that the transaction is fulfilled by and PayPal policy. When offered internationally, Canadian, Mexican and Overseas buyers: Please contact me before you bid about shipping rates and terms -- and please be advised I do not falsify custom forms, so take this into account if your country enforces a duty fee, tax or tariff.
* Please pay within 5 days of auction close or contact me if you are planning to purchase more items that can be grouped in one shipment. It will be necessary to open an unpaid item case on any unpaid items over 5 days.
* On returns, please contact me prior to returning an item. Return shipping will be paid by buyer, unless a description discrepancy is evident.
* If license plate(s), all plates conform to "s policies & are over 3 years old. They are sold for collection purposes only & are not to be used on a vehicle unless allowed and properly registered by the issuing state, many of which have Year-of-Manufacture licensing laws that enable use of plates from the same year as the vehicle’s birth.
Allen Zack - ALPCA 367
Sale Price: US $113.00