Oldsmobile 442 442 (1967)
Price: US $16,500.00
Price: US $16,500.00
Selling my 1967 442, this car has a factory 4 speed. It runs and drives good, was restored about 15 years ago by the previous owner and maybe 5000 miles put on it.
-The engine and transmission was rebuilt at the time it had a restoration according to the previous owner (I have no documentation proving that). It does not leak any oil, and starts up and idles smoothly. Transmission shifts effortlessly and makes no noises.Motor number in picture shows the correct motor for the car-
- Paint I would rate at a 6 out of a 10, has chips and dings from sitting in a garage the last 15 years. You can drive it as it is or repaint the car the original color code H as per the trim tag.Floor pans and trunk are rust free and never patched or replaced ( see pictures). Bottom of front fenders have been repaired, bottom of quarters are original.Hood has some rust on the right front corner but could be patched easily. Only hole I have found on the car.
- Good condition for it's age.
- Replaced when restored, in excellent condition. Works up and down perfectly, and is power.
- Please note the picture, the 5V on the left lower corner indicates a REAL 442. Please note rear sway bar and enclosed trailing arms also.
- Brake lines and brakes are fairly new, has a Holley four barrel Carb.
All lights, turn signals work. Gas gauge works as well as oil pressure etc.. In dash tachometer is not working, and I am not sure if it runs off the coil or alternator.
Please do your due diligence and ask a lot of questions, this car is sold AS-IS just as I bought it. Do not expect a new car, be realistic. This car is 52 years old, and will need things.
NOTE- this is a RARE car, it deserves to be repainted it's original color and enjoyed at local shows. I guarantee you won't see another.
You can call me at 828-808-3864 for more information. I'll assist with transporting, and can provide a person I have used in the past that is reliable. Transport cost is on the buyer. I have a clear North Carolina title in my name.
Gasser, Mustang, Nova, Classic, Camaro, Challenger
|“A REAL 442 Convertible with a factory 4 speed, RARE CAR!”|
|Year:||1967||VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||338677M319782|
|Mileage:||108000||Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Trim:||442||Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Drive Type:||RWD||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller||Exterior Color:||Red|
|Disability Equipped:||No||Interior Color:||White|
|Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|